Government Contract Division
CAM's Government Contract Division is poised to utilize existing Municipal Procurement requirements that are focused on MBE set-aside contracts, with the goal of expanding into the non-compete negotiated contract area of federal procurement.
CAM's Government services emphasis is on Facilities Management and Base Support Logistics, pursuant to the following NAICS classifications:
- 561210 - Facilities Support Services
- 236220 - Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
- 236210 - Industrial Building Construction
Facility maintenance services for government clients: Ongoing small construction and maintenance projects for JOC, SABER, and MATOC acquisition programs.
Facilities Operations and Maintenance: Maintaining public buildings, structures, and supporting facilities in top working condition, so they meet their intended functions throughout their lifecycle. These services may include:
- Inspecting, maintaining, and upgrading utility systems
- Repairing or resurfacing parking lots
- Inspecting and repairing drainage structures
- Repairing, resurfacing or repainting roads
- Maintaining Grounds
- Routine and breakdown maintenance and repairs
- Monitoring the operation of utility monitoring and control systems and utility plants
- Work control
- Janitorial services
We Say What We Mean, and Do What We Say.
All government projects secured by CAM are handled with integrity, honesty, and clarity. We remain true to our word in project estimates. We will not make promises that we cannot keep, and we will offer realistic estimates that adhere to all budgetary guidelines.